AudiSRS.com
 Home  •  Forums  •  New Posts  •  Search  •  Classifieds  •  Insurance  •  Advertisers  •  Shop  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in   •  Join! (free)
 Thank you View next topic
View previous topic

Post new topicReply to topic
Author Message
pjbRs
Veteran


Car: Noggy blue b5 Rs4

Joined: 20 Jul 2010
Posts: 7495

Location: west london

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:02 pm  Reply with quoteBack to top

A big thank you to Rich for working his magic on my car, it's transformed the car.

_________________
2015 Rs6 avant plus
2014 B8 S4 avant black panoramic roof. Sold
2012 lotus Evora S frost blue with black premium sports trim.
2001 B5 RS4 avant Nogaro Blue. Sold
1998 B5 S4 avant Santorin. Sold
View user's profileSend private message
dace
Skilled



Joined: 21 Apr 2008
Posts: 1694

Location: Up North

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

pjbs wrote:
A big thank you to Rich for working his magic on my car, it's transformed the car.


The Black Glove certainly can weave magic    

_________________
Dave

If you are not living on the edge, you are taking up too much room.
View user's profileSend private message
pjbRs
Veteran


Car: Noggy blue b5 Rs4

Joined: 20 Jul 2010
Posts: 7495

Location: west london

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

dace wrote:
pjbs wrote:
A big thank you to Rich for working his magic on my car, it's transformed the car.


The Black Glove certainly can weave magic


I never witnessed the glove? i hope its only to keep his hand clean?

_________________
2015 Rs6 avant plus
2014 B8 S4 avant black panoramic roof. Sold
2012 lotus Evora S frost blue with black premium sports trim.
2001 B5 RS4 avant Nogaro Blue. Sold
1998 B5 S4 avant Santorin. Sold
View user's profileSend private message
dace
Skilled



Joined: 21 Apr 2008
Posts: 1694

Location: Up North

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

pjbs wrote:
dace wrote:
pjbs wrote:
A big thank you to Rich for working his magic on my car, it's transformed the car.


The Black Glove certainly can weave magic


I never witnessed the glove? i hope its only to keep his hand clean?


There are only three people that are in the inner sanctum and aware of the merits of the Black Glove    

_________________
Dave

If you are not living on the edge, you are taking up too much room.
View user's profileSend private message
nogaro s4
Skilled


Car: various
Power: unknown
Torque: unknown

Joined: 11 Jun 2010
Posts: 1151

Location: london

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

dace wrote:
pjbs wrote:
dace wrote:
pjbs wrote:
A big thank you to Rich for working his magic on my car, it's transformed the car.


The Black Glove certainly can weave magic


I never witnessed the glove? i hope its only to keep his hand clean?


There are only three people that are in the inner sanctum and aware of the merits of the Black Glove


   
View user's profileSend private message
nogaro s4
Skilled


Car: various
Power: unknown
Torque: unknown

Joined: 11 Jun 2010
Posts: 1151

Location: london

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

cant wait untill he does my map flat shift and launch controll even if it wont be on this car    
View user's profileSend private message
HEKTOR
WOT Motorsport


Car: Avus B5 RS4

Joined: 16 Oct 2009
Posts: 3902

Location: Glasgow

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

never seen the black glove, just thankful im not one of the unfortunate few who have felt it  

I cant wait to drive mine, i will need to practice using flat shifting , good enough reason to abuse the car and do a bit of showing off  
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
Display posts from previous:      
Post new topicReply to topic

Share |

 Jump to:   


View next topic
View previous topic
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum






Powered by phpBB phpBB Group



AudiSRS.com is not affiliated with Audi in any way. The Audi name and logos are registered trademarks of Audi
The content on this website has not been endorsed by Audi, nor has it been verified for correctness by AudiSRS.com.
All other logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owners.
The comments are property of their posters, all the rest are copyright by AudiSRS.com