Audi needs your RS4! Goodwood Festival of Speed Competition
Audi UK needs your RS4!
Goodwood Festival of Speed Competition
To celebrate the launch of the new Audi RS 4 later this year, Audi UK are offering one lucky owner the fantastic opportunity to have their car displayed alongside the latest Audi range at this year’s Goodwood Festival of Speed, which is taking place between Thursday 28 June and Sunday 1 July. Not only will the winning RS 4 be showcased on the Audi Pavilion, but the lucky winner will also:
· Enjoy a pair of VIP tickets to the Festival which includes Audi hospitality and accommodation
· Experience an exhilarating ride as a passenger in an Audi R8 during the Moving Motor Show
· Feature in a car and owner article on Audi.co.uk
· Enjoy an Audi UK courtesy car as a replacement vehicle whilst the RS 4 is being used for the Festival
· Remember the occasion with professionally taken photographs of the Festival and their RS 4
A select number of owners will be shortlisted and invited to showcase their RS 4 at an exclusive event at Audi UK headquarters in Milton Keynes on Saturday 9 June 2012. The cars will be judged by a selected panel of specialists and 3 finalists will go through to a Facebook vote where Audi UK fans will be asked to choose the overall winner.
Full terms and conditions apply.
Please note that the winning RS 4 will need to be collected from the winner on Monday 26 June in order to be installed on the Audi UK stand and will be needed for one week. Audi UK will take full responsibility for the protection and insurance of the car during this time.
Please submit your entries to RS4competition@audiukevents.co.uk with a photograph of your car along with some detail of why you should win. Entries must be received by 1 June 2012.
We look forward to receiving your entries and good luck!
Goodwood Competition Terms and Conditions
By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
The competition is open to all adults aged 25 and over in the UK (mainland only) who own an Audi RS 4.
The competition closes at 23.59 on 1.6.12, and the shortlisted entrants (up to 20 and chosen by Audi UK) will be informed by the 6.6.12. The shortlisted entrants will be invited to an event at Audi UK on the 9.6.12 where Audi will choose 3 finalists. The finalists will then be uploaded to the Audi UK Facebook page and the Facebook fans will vote for the winner. The winner will be announced on 20.6.12.
Alternatively, their RS 4 could be nominated by the Chairman of 5 Audi Owners’ Clubs (RS 246, Audi SRS, Audi Owners Club, Audi Fans, Volkswagen Audi Owners Club)
The competition closes at 23.59 on 1.6.12, and up to 20 entrants as judged by Audi UK will be shortlisted. Shortlisted entrants will be informed by telephone by the 6.6.12. Those shortlisted will be invited with one guest to a judging event at Audi UK on the 9.6.12 where Audi UK will select 3 finalists from the shortlisted entrants.
The finalist photos will then be uploaded to the Audi UK Facebook page and the Facebook fans will vote for the winner. The winner will be announced on 20.6.12.
2. The Promoter reserves the right to use all of the uploaded photos for promotional purposes and on all Audi-owned platforms including Facebook, Twitter, audi.co.uk, Pinterest, Google+ and YouTube.
3. The RS 4 entered in the competition must be owned by the individual, and documentation will be required to validate each shortlisted entrant.
4. The shortlisted entrants and their guest(s) must be available, with their RS 4, to attend the judging event at Audi UK, Milton Keynes, on Saturday 9 June 2012
5. The competition is open to all Audi RS 4 owners aged 25 and over in the UK (mainland only). In order to take up the driving element of the prize the winner must be a Qualifying Driver.
Employees of Volkswagen Group United Kingdom Limited, their agents or contractors or Volkswagen Group brand retailers or anyone else connected with the promotion are excluded from entry and from being a guest for the first prize. Only one entry per person.
“Qualifying Driver” means a person who is aged between 25 and 70 who has a full current driving licence which they must have held for more than three years, with no more than eight current penalty points on their licence, and with no conviction on their licence in the last three years which resulted in disqualification.
6. The Promoter will not pay the shortlisted entrants for their travel expenditure, meals, beverages, entertainment, spending money, personal insurance and any other costs and expenses whatsoever during travel to the judging event on 9.6.12. Any additional expense must be paid for by the shortlisted entrants. The Promoter will also not take responsibility for loss of, or damage to, personal possessions, or injury, including death, other than due to its negligence, fraud, fraudulent misrepresentation or anything else that cannot be excluded by law, while the shortlisted entrants and their guests are travelling to or from the judging event on 9.6.12
7. The winners prize (awarded to the person with the most votes as voted for by the Audi UK Facebook fans) is:
• To have their RS 4 model on display on the Audi UK Goodwood stand*
• 1 x pair of VIP tickets, hospitality and accommodation package for winner + one guest
• Passenger ride for the winner in R8 during the Moving Motor Show
• Car and owner feature on audi.co.uk
• Professional photographs of the winner with their car at Goodwood
• Courtesy car for the winner whilst their car is in use with Audi UK during the Goodwood Festival of Speed
The two shortlisted finalists will each receive:
• 1 x pair VIP hospitality & tickets for Goodwood Festival of Speed
The shortlisted entrants will each receive:
• 1 x pair of Goodwood Festival of Speed tickets
*The winner’s car will be picked up from an agreed UK mainland address on 26 June 2012 and returned no later than 12pm of Tuesday 3 July 2012. The courtesy car will be delivered at the same time. The winner must be available to receive the courtesy car on delivery and present their full driving licence at this time and must also be available for the pick up. Insurance will be arranged through Volkswagen Group United Kingdom Limited’s insurance provider.
All other meals, beverages, entertainment, spending money, personal insurance and any other costs and expenses whatsoever are not included in the prize unless detailed above and must be paid for by the winner.
If the courtesy car is damaged whilst the winner is under the influence of alcohol or controlled drugs, or whilst using a hand held mobile phone whilst driving, or whilst the winner has allowed another individual to drive the vehicle (including their guest for the weekend) the Promoter accepts no liability and the full cost of the repairs and any other resulting liability will be charged to the winner. The Promoter will also not take responsibility for loss of, or damage to, personal possessions, or injury, including death, other than due to its negligence, fraud, fraudulent misrepresentation or anything else that cannot be excluded by law, while the winner and their guest are travelling to or from the promotion or during the event.
8. The winning RS 4 will be insured by Audi UK during transportation to and from Goodwood and the duration of the event.
9. The Promoter, or its designated agent (as defined in clause 22 below), will contact the winner by mobile or email on 20.6.12. Should there be no reply, the winner will be contacted a second time within 24 hours of the first call or email. Should there be no answer at the second attempt, another winner will be chosen at the Promoter’s sole discretion without any liability to the winner. Thereafter, in the event that any winner is unable to participate in the prize for any reason they must notify the Promoter or its designated agent immediately. In this circumstance, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to another entrant.
10. The Promoter’s decision is final.
11. The name of the winner and the prize won will be made available on receipt of a self-addressed pre-paid envelope received by the Promoter before 31.7.2012
12. No responsibility is accepted for entries that are illegible or lost, delayed or damaged electronically, online or otherwise during the competition. Entries that are not submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions and/or that are delayed, damaged, incomplete, altered, illegible or otherwise defective will be disqualified.
13. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable.
14. There are no cash alternatives.
15. The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to fulfil all elements of the promotion stated but will not be held responsible for failing to fulfil certain elements if beyond the control of the Promoter. In particular, the Promoter reserves its right to substitute any prize with a prize of equivalent value in the event of circumstances outside of its control. The winner also accepts that the first prize could be rescheduled, cancelled or suspended for any reason whatsoever beyond the control of the Promoter.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to alter, amend, foreclose or withdraw the competition and/or the terms and conditions of entry at any time and without prior notice or compensation.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant[s] it believes not to be participating within the spirit of the promotion or suspects of participating in any unfair or unjust behaviour. The Promoter reserves the right to use its discretion in all respects and to enforce any penalty or sanction it deems appropriate.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to feature the name, photograph and location of the prize winners (and their guest) in any future marketing materials, website publications, promotions and/or prize draws. The winner and guest will be required to take part in other publicity in relation to this competition.
19. No purchase is necessary.
20. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost or delayed or rendered invalid due to incorrect participant data, lack of network coverage, system, software or hardware failure or for any other reason beyond its control.
21. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
22. Your personal data will be held by Volkswagen Group United Kingdom Limited (trading as Audi UK) and will be passed to Audi UK (the “designated agent” as referred to herein) for the purpose of administering the competition and contacting the winners. If at any time you wish to withdraw from the competition your request should be made in writing to the Promoter.
23. If there is a conflict in the terms and conditions to this competition with any other terms whatsoever attached to any other advertising material in respect of this competition, these terms and conditions will apply.
24. Promoter: Volkswagen Group United Kingdom Limited (trading as Audi UK) of Yeomans Drive, Blakelands, Milton Keynes MK14 5AN.
25. If any provision (or part thereof) of these terms and conditions is found by any court, tribunal, administrative body or authority of competent jurisdiction to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable then that provision will, to the extent required, be severed from these terms and conditions and will be ineffective without, as far as is possible, modifying any other provision or part of these terms and conditions and this will not affect any other provisions of these terms and conditions which will remain in full force and effect.
Oooo! I guess they want standard cars?
Be great to have a Noggy on display !
Prob,got to be Factory fresh OEM,as Audi Intended
I spoke to Audi about having RS4s at the DTM ... I was told that customer cars were not up to standard ... this was when my car was only a few months old .. insulted or what!
At least my car had no swirls unlike the cars in their show rooms
It's a shame I'm out of the country, I'd have entered this.
I'll take it down for you.
Email address was wrong, now corrected, apologies
Who is going to enter then?
Shame I'm not 25
I can honestly only think of one car suitable for the job. As much as I'd like to I don't think mine is up to show sgandards, plus I'll be out of the country during the first round. I'd give it a go if I were about though. I think wojld be a great aceivement to get through though, I'm sure one of us could get their car in, you know who you are
Good luck to all the entrants
Anyone enter? i didn't even get a reply?
The email address was incorrect when first posted up - I dropped them an email and it bounced (David then checked and corrected it) but as the first part of the event is today it was pointless for me anyhow - dyno day!
Lots of people on RS246 entered and got invites... think they were after a B7 personally.
Yeah I read that Jon, but sent off another one which went ok.
I guess they want a B7?
Yeh loads of b7 boys are heading to it as far as I'm aware, mostly avants to
Shame a nice B5 would have looked great on the stand.
I think there will be one
A really super event put on by Audi UK today.
Congratulations to the three finalists, you will be able to vote for your choice on the Audi UK Facebook page on Monday.