Archive for AudiSRS.com The place for Performance Audi
 


       AudiSRS.com Forum Index -> Motorsport
DavidT

Belgium F1 :)

In the Crown Inn in Tenby. Lovely beer, big screen. Best race of the year, can't wait.

My tips are Hamilton if dry, Button if wet.  Biased I know
derdle

What a race. I think Vettel needs to go back to study racecraft ... appalling driving.

While the incident involving Vettel and Button resulted in Vettel receiving a penalty, unfortunately it also punished Button although it wasn't his fault. Is there anyway (in these circumstances) that Button could be "compensated"?
s4woody

Shumacher almost causes an accident and gets a 10 place grid penalty
Vettel actually causes an accident and gets a drive through...mmmmmm strange but true
pjbRs

Vettel was shocking today, unlucky for jenson.
Then he blames adrian suttil for giving him a puncture?  Tosser !
grizz

What a race ...Loved every minute.....I almost fell of the sofa when Lewis came off in the wet ...
DavidT

Great race. Jensen was robbed!

Bit pissed now mind
lynchy

Re: Belgium F1 :)

DavidT wrote:
In the Crown Inn in Tenby. Lovely beer, big screen. Best race of the year, can't wait.

My tips are Hamilton if dry, Button if wet.  Biased I know
Is that Tenby wales ? im going there next week for a holiday
supersi

grizz wrote:
What a race ...Loved every minute.....I almost fell of the sofa when Lewis came off in the wet ...


Dam I missed the race .. Sounds like it was a good one
Adam

Now that you can watch the BBC Eye-player on PS3 and therefore on the telly there is no excuse!!
samj

I've just got back from Belgium around an hour ago - what a fantastic experience! I drove the S4 down for the weekend with a few mates and camped near Spa - for anyone thinking of going next year DO IT!

Words or TV can't describe or show how spectacular that track actually is......
jaytee

Spa....best GP circuit of the whole F1 calender
DavidT

Re: Belgium F1 :)

lynchy wrote:
DavidT wrote:
In the Crown Inn in Tenby. Lovely beer, big screen. Best race of the year, can't wait.

My tips are Hamilton if dry, Button if wet.  Biased I know
Is that Tenby wales ? im going there next week for a holiday


Yes , lovely place,  enjoy
ian52

I want to go to spa one day. I think it would have been a mclaren 1-2 if vetell didnt banjo button. Vetell is fast no doubt but something seems to be missing still.
pjbRs

We went to the Turkish GP, flights, transfers, hotel and seated ticket for the price of a seat at Silverstone.  
Were already booked up for next year.
Spa is a fantastic circuit I've driven it once in a mates eve vlll
confusionhunter

I was pretty grumpy at vettel I have to say!
       AudiSRS.com Forum Index -> Motorsport
Page 1 of 1