Archive for AudiSRS.com The place for Performance Audi
 


       AudiSRS.com Forum Index -> Audi S3 & RS 3 (8V) quattro
Dandanfings

Dandanfings TTE525R Project

Just gonna leave this here


Link
ScottR

Ha ha, you big kid!  

That thing is huge!!!  When will you have it up and running?
Graham

Welcome to the forum Daniel. A 500+ 8V S3 is going to be as stealthy as it is capable. I look forward to seeing more on this.
Dandanfings

ScottR wrote:
Ha ha, you big kid!  

That thing is huge!!!  When will you have it up and running?


Hopefully when im back from holidays early next month.
Its taking a while to map this as its a whole new turbo, but its with MRC who are the best people for the job.

Aiming for 500bhp+ with the stock cat back  
Dandanfings

Graham wrote:
Welcome to the forum Daniel. A 500+ 8V S3 is going to be as stealthy as it is capable. I look forward to seeing more on this.


Thank you

You will see my car likely in its finished state at your rolling road day before i will!
ScottR

Why do you want to use a standard cat back? Seems crazy!
Dandanfings

ScottR wrote:
Why do you want to use a standard cat back? Seems crazy!


Makes no difference to power, i used to run a full 3'' Scorpion system and all it did was drone and annoy me.
The stock system is almost 3'' and my downpipe removes all of the restriction anyway.
Dandanfings

and i was very very wrong with the above statement!
Its fine to use stock exhaust at stage 2 but with hybrid turbos.... nope  

Anyway you might like this:


Link
[/video]
       AudiSRS.com Forum Index -> Audi S3 & RS 3 (8V) quattro
Page 1 of 1