Archive for AudiSRS.com The place for Performance Audi
 


       AudiSRS.com Forum Index -> Audi TTS & TT RS (8J) quattro
aka_dk

Faster than a GTR

PROVEN best car in the world

http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/12677926/ttrs?page=1




   
sac

lol
Nudenut

FPMSL !!
Spinner

lol
BennyBoo

Finally the proof you TT lovers have always needed

missmouse

LOL! yeh but be fair, these ARE fast cars, I dont believe as fast as many claim, but they are fast.
check this test out from latest Audi Driver mag  ( I think they are pretty realistic)

A20 LEE

missmouse wrote:
LOL! yeh but be fair, these ARE fast cars, I dont believe as fast as many claim, but they are fast.
check this test out from latest Audi Driver mag  ( I think they are pretty realistic)



Genuine supercar, like it or not.
missmouse

I agree, but 4.6 is NOT 3.6! - LOL!
Rs6Steve

Brilliant, my M3 will give it a run for it's money
aka_dk

Thats a challenge then Steve

my TTRS would win easy peasy thou
tomelliott442

ha ha brilliant
missmouse

Rs6Steve wrote:
Brilliant, my M3 will give it a run for it's money


Im certain it would Steve, once you start getting down to these kind of times, its more & more the driver that counts!
I was into saloon car racing back ( test driver & mechanic) in the 80's & I always got a laugh from the school kids who could "tell" which car was going to win from the times in "Autocar" or similar. They seldom did! we won our class 2 years running in a mk2 Escort! ( we had a shit hot driver!)
Christ knows how I afforded it! LOL!
Rs6Steve

aka_dk wrote:
Thats a challenge then Steve

my TTRS would win easy peasy thou




Have you got it back yet?

When the M is in the zone it's fantastic, more importantly it has great handling.  Brakes are crap....

I loved my 6 for pure bruit for force but the M is some thing else.  Not what I expected  
aka_dk

yes got it back on Tuesday

brakes are awesome on the TTRS and S-tronic = instant gear change

it seriously IS the fastest car IN THE WORLD

and would destroy your M3 !
Rs6Steve

That does not say much for your R8!
lynchy

Re: Faster than a GTR

aka_dk wrote:
PROVEN best car in the world

http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/12677926/ttrs?page=1




   
 
       AudiSRS.com Forum Index -> Audi TTS & TT RS (8J) quattro
Page 1 of 1