Archive for AudiSRS.com The place for Performance Audi
 


       AudiSRS.com Forum Index -> Audi S6 & RS 6 (C5) quattro
jds67

New owner RS6 plus any information !!

Hello everyone, well I have finally taken the plunge and purchased a Plus.its registration is LJ54 PLU. It is in misano red believed to be 1 of 2 in the U.K.
My question is do any of you know of it or about it.
It has had an MRC stage 2 remap/milltek with a graph although I haven't seen that.
It was registered in Wimbledon originally and seems to have spent all of its life in the London area. It was serviced at Hatfield Audi up to October 2010.
Any help would be very much appreciated.
Noggymike

Finally got one then Jarrod


Looks lovely



Trip up to Tamworth on the cards?  
jds67

Hi Mike
Yep trip to Tamworth Defo on the cards soon😀 Needs a few little jobs to bring it up to my 4's standards!
Noggymike

jds67 wrote:
Hi Mike
Yep trip to Tamworth Defo on the cards soon😀 Needs a few little jobs to bring it up to my 4's standards!






Look forward to seeing it at the next bbq
Shamx1166

Mate that looks blooody gawjusssss

Must be a well looked after beast

Absolutely stunning in that colour combo mate
jds67

Thanks mate to be honest I have never seen one before.
Shamx1166

Me too is it misano Red very nice colour to detail get some great results

jds67

Yes it's misano the same spec as my 4.
Noggymike

jds67 wrote:
Yes it's misano the same spec as my 4.




Nice wheels J

Had heard the rumour
Alps

Oh that 6 in red is absolutely bloody stunning  

And you greedy git, you also have a stunner 4 in red with the optics

Plans?
paul.w

That looks really nice in misano
Noggymike

Alps wrote:
Oh that 6 in red is absolutely bloody stunning  

And you greedy git, you also have a stunner 4 in red with the optics

Plans?



Park it up in the garage and never use it!    
jds67

Thanks mate.
Health check first to make sure it's all ok Then a detail and wheel refurb, only minor marks but I want it right. It's got an mrc stage 2 map and milltek so I will leave it as is I think.
Shamx1166

Omg

You smashed it mate

So you got both rs in misano you must get hella lota attention
jds67

Thanks mate
I have always wanted a plus. I very nearly bought Amar's sprint blue one a few years back, but when I saw the misano one it was the perfect combination.
Noggymike

Interested to see your comparative thoughts on the two pink cars.
jds67

Actually Mike I drove up to Merseyside in the 4 today to do the deal. It was immense on the way up, but on the way back there was an accident on the m6. Traffic was stop start, no good for the Sachs clutch did one junction and came off. Took the A roads from junction 19 all I can say is I still love the 4. Only had a short run in the 6, but felt quick and tight compare to my mates standard 6. Gear change through the auto box was nice and smooth but very responsive in sport mode. Initial thoughts are the 4 is much sportier feel. Steering more responsive, the 6 is just easier. I just love the rarity factor and the aesthetics of both.
Noggymike

jds67 wrote:
Actually Mike I drove up to Merseyside in the 4 today to do the deal. It was immense on the way up, but on the way back there was an accident on the m6. Traffic was stop start, no good for the Sachs clutch did one junction and came off. Took the A roads from junction 19 all I can say is I still love the 4. Only had a short run in the 6, but felt quick and tight compare to my mates standard 6. Gear change through the auto box was nice and smooth but very responsive in sport mode. Initial thoughts are the 4 is much sportier feel. Steering more responsive, the 6 is just easier. I just love the rarity factor and the aesthetics of both.



The 6 will come alive in Sport and put the 4 to shame IMHO, virtually no lag.

4 a more engaging drivers car, especially a modded one.
F12KYB

stunning car matey and great colour choice aswel
C J

I follow the ex owner on Instagram. Think it's smithybarry79.
Looks a minter on his pics.
jds67

Well finally arrived home after a long drive down the m6 and enjoyable it was too. The MRC stage 2 makes it a real beast with effortless acceleration and the Milltek sounds awesome . I have been doing a bit of homework and it seems there are only 3 known examples in misano, 2 rhd uk cars and 1 lhd.
Got a few jobs planned soon and then looking forward to a few meets.
Noggymike

jds67 wrote:
Well finally arrived home after a long drive down the m6 and enjoyable it was too. The MRC stage 2 makes it a real beast with effortless acceleration and the Milltek sounds awesome . I have been doing a bit of homework and it seems there are only 3 known examples in misano, 2 rhd uk cars and 1 lhd.
Got a few jobs planned soon and then looking forward to a few meets.



I remember hearing/and going out in Panda's pink car at Bens the first meet I did, she had the Milltek and is sounded lushhhhhh!
       AudiSRS.com Forum Index -> Audi S6 & RS 6 (C5) quattro
Page 1 of 1