Archive for The place for Performance Audi
  Forum Index -> Audi S3 & RS 3 (8P) quattro

S3 CDL wanted crashed or engine parts

I'm looking for a front cut of an S3 with the engine code CDL.

Or I can take the parts needed.

It is for a project car I am building.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.


what do you mean by a "front cut" as in the entire front end, from the bulkhead forwards. or something else?

what parts specifically are you looking for?

I'm looking for a conversion for a different vag car.

I don't need the gearbox, panels, bumper, bonnet, etc.

Front cut in my eyes means from the bulk head forwards

Thanks Forum Index -> Audi S3 & RS 3 (8P) quattro
Page 1 of 1