Archive for AudiSRS.com The place for Performance Audi
 


       AudiSRS.com Forum Index -> Audi TTS & TT RS (8J) quattro
Hev

Some things just can't wait........

....and I couldn't take it any longer!   (I was supposed to be picking it up in the morning!)







Link


First impression....blooming heck I love it!

Driving back home, Phope was driving the VW, I pulled level with him and he bliped the accelerator....it would be rude for me not to do the same.......OMG I took off   ...and the sound was fantastic.

I have to say....someone at the dealer has a sense of humour ~ set the speed warning to bang on 70!   ...they know me too well!

I'll do better pics tomorrow (weather permitting) and show 'Fred' off a bit more          

(and yes I am one of those very sad individuals who name their car  )

Hev x
Doug

Looks awesome in that colour  
Rasss-4

Now that looks very Nice. The TT has grown on me alot and seeing the RS in that colour just confirms it.
Nice ride!
loomx

Love it!

What colour is that?
Hev

Thanks guys  

The colour is Sepang Blue (with a grey roof - the roof looks slightly blue in the pics but it is definitely more of a grey).

Hev x
Virdee

Looks like sepang blue...
quattrokid

congrats Hev & hubby  

nice car, wrong weather!!  yesterday would have been better




taken yesterday on the Isle of Arran  
JasonA

Really nice colour that! Sure I will see/hear it soon..possibly at a TT forum day in Aberdeen!  
Hev

Jasona wrote:
Really nice colour that! Sure I will see/hear it soon..possibly at a TT forum day in Aberdeen!  

You going to the rolling road day?

I'll not be there as I am working but Phope will be there instead....if I finish work in time, I might pop up to see that last few runs  

Hev x
JasonA

Aye, Im on the last run at the back o' 5, should be a good day, going to be a lot of powerful cars there, ill probably be the least powerful by the looks of things! Ah well!

As long as the day stays clear and cold, snow brought a few problems to the last rolling road i believe!  
Hev

Some pics from today:









Was good to see Jason on the way back from Aberdeen.....must say I backed off.....running in is my excuse  

Hev x
pjbRs

Very nice pictures.
aka_dk

nice .... I pick up TTS on Fri !
JasonA

Hev wrote:
Was good to see Jason on the way back from Aberdeen.....must say I backed off.....running in is my excuse  

Hev x


Aye, was a bit random, swear i recognised the car behind me at onion square until you went blaring past me! Did wonder whether you should have been running it in or not though!? Ah well I'd do the same! Really looks good in the metal, probably will need a wash now though I bet!
Hev

Jasona wrote:
Hev wrote:
Was good to see Jason on the way back from Aberdeen.....must say I backed off.....running in is my excuse  

Hev x


Aye, was a bit random, swear i recognised the car behind me at onion square until you went blaring past me! Did wonder whether you should have been running it in or not though!? Ah well I'd do the same! Really looks good in the metal, probably will need a wash now though I bet!


Dealer said it needed the odd blip of the throttle here and there.....otherwise it never reaches its full potential!    

Definitely got a 'salt hue' to it now but I'm wearing a huge grin  

Hev x
marc1

Congrats Hev, looks excellent. Have fun it it
JasonA

Hev wrote:
Jasona wrote:
Hev wrote:
Was good to see Jason on the way back from Aberdeen.....must say I backed off.....running in is my excuse  

Hev x


Aye, was a bit random, swear i recognised the car behind me at onion square until you went blaring past me! Did wonder whether you should have been running it in or not though!? Ah well I'd do the same! Really looks good in the metal, probably will need a wash now though I bet!


Dealer said it needed the odd blip of the throttle here and there.....otherwise it never reaches its full potential!    

Definitely got a 'salt hue' to it now but I'm wearing a huge grin  

Hev x


Ha ha, good good, certainly is pretty fleet! Interested in seeing it and the others at the rolling road day! Enjoy!!  
       AudiSRS.com Forum Index -> Audi TTS & TT RS (8J) quattro
Page 1 of 1