Archive for AudiSRS.com The place for Performance Audi
 


       AudiSRS.com Forum Index -> Audi R8 quattro
aka_dk

The End

ASBO drove off with his new owner today

had a great 6 months with him

Long live ASBO



quattrokid

W.T.F!!!

Dave... what's the replacement gonna be ?????

Oh.... have you posted the R8 factory tour book pressie please?

vbr

Rich
Adrian E

Blimey! Didn't see  you changing Asbo for something so quickly - did he go with his Asbo exhaust, or back to stock?
Graham

Adrian E wrote:
Blimey! Didn't see you changing Asbo for something so quickly - did he go with his Asbo exhaust, or back to stock?


I also wondered if you returned to stock.

Was the plan to only keep such short term all along?
amanda

OMG Dave where has poor asbo gone?  
What have you got planned for his replacement????.............please don't say a tiity!!!  
aka_dk

he went back to stock

and i had him SIX months !!

thats long for me !
Adrian E

The banana mobile lasted less than that, from memory?

Come on - spill! What next?!
aka_dk

i shall reveal the next car on Monday when i pick it up

its special
PaulRS4

boo.
Tony K

Had a hidden love for asbo i never mentioned. Always looked for threads and pictures to drool over

AliGod78

How on earth can you go up from an R8?
Glad it mostly served you well, looked like fun on your last trip to the ring.
I'm gonna guess you require something turbo or supercharged, or otherwise fettled?
Rasss-4

Dk's going the aston route  
pjbRs

I saw the ph ad for this a while ago, I thought then about anyone viewing it and the shock when asbo fired up. you need to beat the sound on the next one Dave, so I'm guessing a V10? be interesting to see the replacement.
Jonmurgie

Judging by the questions on the PS Dyno Day thread (here BTW, still time to get your name down! http://www.audisrs.com/about34729.html ) - it's going to be an epic car as has more than 720bhp!
dest

My money is on C6 RS6
N11LS_J

dest wrote:
My money is on C6 RS6


+ 1  
RS666

AKA_DK you had more performance audis than Iv had hot dinners    awesome keep it up!
Moonwalker

DK, did your mates in the S4 ever upload the Nurburgring journey videos he made!? He said he had a good driveby noise of my car.
RS_Nicks

aka_dk wrote:
i shall reveal the next car on Monday when i pick it up

its special


come on then.. its Monday!  
aka_dk

bank incompetence means I couldnt make the CHAPS in time ...


tomorrow ...
andream88

aka_dk wrote:
bank incompetence means I couldnt make the CHAPS in time ...


tomorrow ...


out of curiosity, how much money do you lose everytime you swap for a newer car? Or do you do this avoiding the depreciation?
PaulRS4

hey ho.

You off tomorrow then?.
aka_dk

andream88 wrote:
aka_dk wrote:
bank incompetence means I couldnt make the CHAPS in time ...


tomorrow ...


out of curiosity, how much money do you lose everytime you swap for a newer car? Or do you do this avoiding the depreciation?


The R8 cost me 500 a month .... tell me where I can hire an R8 for that ?!
aka_dk

PaulRS4 wrote:
hey ho.

You off tomorrow then?.


flying to Edinburgh tomorrow ... get it on my return to London
PaulRS4

The R8 cost me 500 a month .... tell me where I can hire an R8 for that ?![/quote]

Can't complain about that.
colinurquhart

500 a month, Christ I pay that for my S4 and the wifes car, should've done the R8 option and bought the wife a banger as that's how they end up with her.
AliGod78

colinurquhart wrote:
500 a month, Christ I pay that for my S4 and the wifes car, should've done the R8 option and bought the wife a banger as that's how they end up with her.


lol - we could trade in our wifes...

EDIT: Better than that, convince them an R8 is a necessity.  

Shame DK. I hate waiting for things. That would pee me off.
aka_dk

AliGod78 wrote:


That would pee me off.


i was furious ... stormed out of the bank and went back to work

eventually calmed down and went back to a different branch

i hate banks ... w@nkers
aka_dk

Moonwalker wrote:
DK, did your mates in the S4 ever upload the Nurburgring journey videos he made!? He said he had a good driveby noise of my car.


yes he did ... he's off on paternity leave atm
quattrokid

Dave, what's happening with the R 8 books you said you had received from Audi AG that those who went on the adapter trip should have had at the factory please??
aka_dk

QK - will post them when i get a chance
quattrokid

Thank you    
AliGod78

aka_dk wrote:
AliGod78 wrote:


That would pee me off.


i was furious ... stormed out of the bank and went back to work

eventually calmed down and went back to a different branch

i hate banks ... w@nkers


Some are okay... but just okay. They smile while taking you for what they can. Trust it wasn't Barclays?
sonny

N11LS_J wrote:
dest wrote:
My money is on C6 RS6


+ 1


..then a B7  
KiwiRS4

Looks like you've started a trend...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-18155579
sonny

KiwiRS4 wrote:
Looks like you've started a trend...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-18155579


 
Moonwalker

KiwiRS4 wrote:
Looks like you've started a trend...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-18155579


 
Moonwalker

sonny wrote:
KiwiRS4 wrote:
Looks like you've started a trend...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-18155579




Spooky.
Rotta

anyone said v10 r8?
S4Player

With over 720bhp? Unless its supercharged or twin turbo'd I'm sure it's not a v10
Rotta

sorry i didnt see that :/  c6 rs6?
AliGod78

superchargedrs4 wrote:
With over 720bhp? Unless its supercharged or twin turbo'd I'm sure it's not a v10


I'd go for something like this:


Link


S4Player

similar to the one nigel's Na one hammered you mean lol . i'd have a v10 in a heartbeat if it was stronic and twin turbo'd
AliGod78

Any luck DK?

EDIT: Found it!

http://audisrs.com/ftopic35854-0-0-asc-.php

Noice!!!!
dest

Where do I collect my winnings?
       AudiSRS.com Forum Index -> Audi R8 quattro
Page 1 of 1