AudiSRS.com
 Home  •  Forums  •  New Posts  •  Search  •  Classifieds  •  Insurance  •  Advertisers  •  Shop  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in   •  Join! (free)
 Audi S4 Widebody 500+ Bhp View next topic
View previous topic

Post new topicReply to topic
Author Message
Nez
Expert


Car: Audi S4 B8 3.0 TFSI
Power: 492 PS
Torque: 603 Nm

Joined: 11 Sep 2009
Posts: 5389

Location: London

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:14 pm  Reply with quoteBack to top

StumpyRS4 wrote:
pjbRs wrote:
Little tip, find out what turbos your buying before you buy them.



Amen to that.
They're still in doubt by the way...


Who is doubt? You? Because I know I get rs4 stage 2 Hybirds turbos and stop acting like you know everything, plus as I said there is nothing wrong to ask questions is there? So stop f"""king around and go drink your tea....

Sorry for my language guys I get pissed off by these people who thinks they know everything when they don't know no sh"""t

Plus I never claimed that I had a rs6 Hybirds turbos I was just tried to find out my turbos setup as MRC was described them on rubans4 graph "rs6 Hybirds" and that made me confuse and that's why I asked all these questions and thanks to tods4, Doug, Ben and others I Finally found out my turbos setup..

So in future if someone ask me what turbos I get I can tell them that I get rs4 stage 2 Hybirds 😁

_________________
AUDI S4 B8 3.0 TFSI MRC tuning stage 2, Milltek Sport cat-back system and Bilstein Pro B12 Suspension
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
pjbRs
Veteran


Car: Noggy blue b5 Rs4

Joined: 20 Jul 2010
Posts: 7495

Location: west london

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Im not saying I know anything about turbos, just seems odd to buy and pay to get them fitted when you weren't sure what they were?
Anyway you knew Rubens car was a strong one so would make good power. Mrc will get the best out of them I'm sure.

Two sugar in mine .  

_________________
2015 Rs6 avant plus
2014 B8 S4 avant black panoramic roof. Sold
2012 lotus Evora S frost blue with black premium sports trim.
2001 B5 RS4 avant Nogaro Blue. Sold
1998 B5 S4 avant Santorin. Sold
View user's profileSend private message
Nez
Expert


Car: Audi S4 B8 3.0 TFSI
Power: 492 PS
Torque: 603 Nm

Joined: 11 Sep 2009
Posts: 5389

Location: London

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

pjbRs wrote:
Im not saying I know anything about turbos, just seems odd to buy and pay to get them fitted when you weren't sure what they were?
Anyway you knew Rubens car was a strong one so would make good power. Mrc will get the best out of them I'm sure.

Two sugar in mine .


Yea that's why I didn't care about what turbos they were as I knew they were a good turbos plus the money I paid for them was so cheap that you couldn't even get a second hand turbos for that price thanks to rubans4  

I put three special tea for you 😁

_________________
AUDI S4 B8 3.0 TFSI MRC tuning stage 2, Milltek Sport cat-back system and Bilstein Pro B12 Suspension
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
hardcorers4
Knows a Bit


Car: audi s4 - land rover
Power: not enough

Joined: 02 Nov 2009
Posts: 130


PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hi five nez              nice car
View user's profileSend private message
Jules
Expert


Car: Pork Nine-Eleventy

Joined: 20 Apr 2008
Posts: 4851

Location: 11-Dimensional Hyperspace

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nez wrote:


Who is doubt? You? Because I know I get rs4 stage 2 Hybirds turbos and stop acting like you know everything, plus as I said there is nothing wrong to ask questions is there? So stop f"""king around and go drink your tea....

Sorry for my language guys I get pissed off by these people who thinks they know everything when they don't know no sh"""t

Plus I never claimed that I had a rs6 Hybirds turbos I was just tried to find out my turbos setup as MRC was described them on rubans4 graph "rs6 Hybirds" and that made me confuse and that's why I asked all these questions and thanks to tods4, Doug, Ben and others I Finally found out my turbos setup..

So in future if someone ask me what turbos I get I can tell them that I get rs4 stage 2 Hybirds 😁


Good for you The Nez!  
View user's profileSend private message
s4balljoint
knowledgeable


Car: ibis widebody
Power: 480 - 500

Joined: 16 Nov 2009
Posts: 699


PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

absolutely no harm in asking nez.


View user's profileSend private message
StumpyRS4
Veteran



Joined: 04 Apr 2009
Posts: 7381

Location: Kent

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No offence intended Nez. I honestly dont care what turbos or other mods you have. You appeared to be unhappy that you had RS4 rather than RS6 turbos, and that you only made just over 500bhp. That's a great result. Just found it funny that you kept asking the same question, over and over again and were ignoring the answer when given by a number of different people.

Just waiting for the tea to brew...
View user's profileSend private message
Nez
Expert


Car: Audi S4 B8 3.0 TFSI
Power: 492 PS
Torque: 603 Nm

Joined: 11 Sep 2009
Posts: 5389

Location: London

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

StumpyRS4 wrote:
No offence intended Nez. I honestly dont care what turbos or other mods you have. You appeared to be unhappy that you had RS4 rather than RS6 turbos, and that you only made just over 500bhp. That's a great result. Just found it funny that you kept asking the same question, over and over again and were ignoring the answer when given by a number of different people.

Just waiting for the tea to brew...


I never been unhappy with my results or my turbos the only reason I was asking questions about my turbos to find out what specification it had and I can ask as many questions as like and that's why we have this forum for

_________________
AUDI S4 B8 3.0 TFSI MRC tuning stage 2, Milltek Sport cat-back system and Bilstein Pro B12 Suspension
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
Paz
Experienced


Power: 125 PS
Torque: 157 Nm

Joined: 20 Apr 2008
Posts: 3437

Location: Midlands

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top


Link



Sorry I couldn't resist  

_________________
Be the change you want to see in the world.
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
Nez
Expert


Car: Audi S4 B8 3.0 TFSI
Power: 492 PS
Torque: 603 Nm

Joined: 11 Sep 2009
Posts: 5389

Location: London

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Paz wrote:

Link



Sorry I couldn't resist


What the hell is that is that you Paz talking to the guy about his car?

Sorry I couldn't resist  

_________________
AUDI S4 B8 3.0 TFSI MRC tuning stage 2, Milltek Sport cat-back system and Bilstein Pro B12 Suspension
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
colicabcadam
Experienced


Car: B5 RS4
Power: 679 bhp
Torque: 583 lbft

Joined: 11 Nov 2011
Posts: 3864


PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 12:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

saw this in the flesh last night, the wb's really are worth the time and money you invest into them, looks so much better than a standard s !

_________________
View user's profileSend private message
Nez
Expert


Car: Audi S4 B8 3.0 TFSI
Power: 492 PS
Torque: 603 Nm

Joined: 11 Sep 2009
Posts: 5389

Location: London

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

colicabcadam wrote:
saw this in the flesh last night, the wb's really are worth the time and money you invest into them, looks so much better than a standard s !


Saw your car at MRC today  looks great

_________________
AUDI S4 B8 3.0 TFSI MRC tuning stage 2, Milltek Sport cat-back system and Bilstein Pro B12 Suspension
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
Nez
Expert


Car: Audi S4 B8 3.0 TFSI
Power: 492 PS
Torque: 603 Nm

Joined: 11 Sep 2009
Posts: 5389

Location: London

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Car is back to MRC for rs4 engine swap

_________________
AUDI S4 B8 3.0 TFSI MRC tuning stage 2, Milltek Sport cat-back system and Bilstein Pro B12 Suspension
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
Display posts from previous:      
Post new topicReply to topic

Share |

 Jump to:   


View next topic
View previous topic
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum






Powered by phpBB phpBB Group



AudiSRS.com is not affiliated with Audi in any way. The Audi name and logos are registered trademarks of Audi
The content on this website has not been endorsed by Audi, nor has it been verified for correctness by AudiSRS.com.
All other logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owners.
The comments are property of their posters, all the rest are copyright by AudiSRS.com