AudiSRS.com
 Home  •  Forums  •  New Posts  •  Search  •  Classifieds  •  Insurance  •  Advertisers  •  Shop  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in   •  Join! (free)
 S4 leather repairs View next topic
View previous topic

Post new topicReply to topic
Author Message
dace
Skilled



Joined: 21 Apr 2008
Posts: 1694

Location: Up North

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:31 pm  Reply with quoteBack to top

Can you advise what colour code that is from Gliptone?

_________________
Dave

If you are not living on the edge, you are taking up too much room.
View user's profileSend private message
Bushy-1868
Brand New, Welcome :)


Car: S4 B5 Avant

Joined: 28 May 2014
Posts: 22


PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for all the interest and the great comments guys. I'm fairly new to forums so it's nice to feel like I'm doing something right. I'll try to keep up to date pictures of how the seats have survived after some use.
View user's profileSend private message
Bushy-1868
Brand New, Welcome :)


Car: S4 B5 Avant

Joined: 28 May 2014
Posts: 22


PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

dace wrote:
Can you advise what colour code that is from Gliptone?
It's audi rs4 very light grey
View user's profileSend private message
dace
Skilled



Joined: 21 Apr 2008
Posts: 1694

Location: Up North

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bushy-1868 wrote:
dace wrote:
Can you advise what colour code that is from Gliptone?
It's audi rs4 very light grey

Cheers, is that what you ordered from Gliptone? Last time I enquired they wanted a piece of the material to match?

_________________
Dave

If you are not living on the edge, you are taking up too much room.
View user's profileSend private message
Bushy-1868
Brand New, Welcome :)


Car: S4 B5 Avant

Joined: 28 May 2014
Posts: 22


PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

dace wrote:
Bushy-1868 wrote:
dace wrote:
Can you advise what colour code that is from Gliptone?
It's audi rs4 very light grey

Cheers, is that what you ordered from Gliptone? Last time I enquired they wanted a piece of the material to match?
 yep that's exactly what I ordered. I ordered it from liquid leather and on there site then had a list of common colours for Audi.
View user's profileSend private message
FalleN
knowledgeable


Car: Cactus S4 B5 saloon
Power: stock
Torque: stock
Engine code: AGB

Joined: 06 Feb 2014
Posts: 507

Location: Netherlands

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What does it look like now ?

_________________
Dub Fiction
View user's profileSend private message
RS4Jules
Experienced


Car: B7 RS4 supercharged
Power: b5 s4 WB
Torque: b6 190 1.8

Joined: 10 Mar 2009
Posts: 3866


PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ive done this before looks amazing at the begining    

I wouldnt do it again but guess its fine on cheap seats

_________________
Drive low,park lower
View user's profileSend private message
FalleN
knowledgeable


Car: Cactus S4 B5 saloon
Power: stock
Torque: stock
Engine code: AGB

Joined: 06 Feb 2014
Posts: 507

Location: Netherlands

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

RS4Jules wrote:
Ive done this before looks amazing at the begining

I wouldnt do it again but guess its fine on cheap seats


What do you mean with at the beginning J?
Does it wear and tear off again in time?
View user's profileSend private message
RS4Jules
Experienced


Car: B7 RS4 supercharged
Power: b5 s4 WB
Torque: b6 190 1.8

Joined: 10 Mar 2009
Posts: 3866


PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

FalleN wrote:
RS4Jules wrote:
Ive done this before looks amazing at the begining

I wouldnt do it again but guess its fine on cheap seats


What do you mean with at the beginning J?
Does it wear and tear off again in time?



It did on the allroad i had ,but lasted a good 5 months,new owner said it looks crap now  

_________________
Drive low,park lower
View user's profileSend private message
FalleN
knowledgeable


Car: Cactus S4 B5 saloon
Power: stock
Torque: stock
Engine code: AGB

Joined: 06 Feb 2014
Posts: 507

Location: Netherlands

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

RS4Jules wrote:
FalleN wrote:
RS4Jules wrote:
Ive done this before looks amazing at the begining

I wouldnt do it again but guess its fine on cheap seats


What do you mean with at the beginning J?
Does it wear and tear off again in time?



It did on the allroad i had ,but lasted a good 5 months,new owner said it looks crap now


That's not a great thing to hear haha, wish I could give my white leather S4 seats a more fresh look.
View user's profileSend private message
Display posts from previous:      
Post new topicReply to topic

Share |

 Jump to:   


View next topic
View previous topic
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum






Powered by phpBB phpBB Group



AudiSRS.com is not affiliated with Audi in any way. The Audi name and logos are registered trademarks of Audi
The content on this website has not been endorsed by Audi, nor has it been verified for correctness by AudiSRS.com.
All other logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owners.
The comments are property of their posters, all the rest are copyright by AudiSRS.com