AudiSRS.com
 Home  •  Forums  •  New Posts  •  Search  •  Classifieds  •  Insurance  •  Advertisers  •  Shop  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in   •  Join! (free)
The free forums are now under new ownership, a full announcement will be made shortly
 Rockingham wet grip day View next topic
View previous topic

Post new topicReply to topic
Author Message
mikey-s
Veteran



Joined: 11 Jun 2008
Posts: 7371

Location: Mars

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:54 am  Reply with quoteBack to top

Any chance or organising another wet grip/track day at Rockingham??    Last time was a fantastic day out,  would love to do another!

_________________
20v UR Quattro,  B5 S4,  B5 Tdi Avant
View user's profileSend private message
ScottR
Veteran


Car: B5 S4

Joined: 22 Apr 2008
Posts: 8421


PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like an offer.
View user's profileSend private message
mikey-s
Veteran



Joined: 11 Jun 2008
Posts: 7371

Location: Mars

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ScottR wrote:
Sounds like an offer.


LOL....  Maybe,  if SRS don't fancy it.  

_________________
20v UR Quattro,  B5 S4,  B5 Tdi Avant
View user's profileSend private message
Noggymike
Veteran


Car: 2002 B5 RS4
Power: 430 bhp
Torque: Whatever
Engine code: BHP

Joined: 07 Oct 2012
Posts: 12132

Location: In front of you, lol'ing

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Do it in warmer weather next time

_________________
PM me if you have a S4 FS, always looking for projects.
2002 B5 RS4 Noggy
2008 BMW 118d Daily slaaaag
2000 TT 225 Roadster (on going project)
1982 UR Quattro gem in the making
View user's profileSend private message
confusionhunter
Skilled


Car: whatever works...

Joined: 22 Apr 2008
Posts: 1747

Location: West Lothian

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would consider traveling down for this and making an event of it.... Convoy from Scotland and down the country anyone?

What are the details of the last one?

_________________
View user's profileSend private message
mikey-s
Veteran



Joined: 11 Jun 2008
Posts: 7371

Location: Mars

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Noggymike wrote:
Do it in warmer weather next time


Oh yes,  it was Baltic last time!  

@Confusionhunter, all the details will be in the events & gatherings section.  Well worth the trip!

_________________
20v UR Quattro,  B5 S4,  B5 Tdi Avant
View user's profileSend private message
confusionhunter
Skilled


Car: whatever works...

Joined: 22 Apr 2008
Posts: 1747

Location: West Lothian

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Found it!
Baltic... Pah.... T shirt weather for the scots....

http://audisrs.com/about57807.html

_________________
View user's profileSend private message
Noggymike
Veteran


Car: 2002 B5 RS4
Power: 430 bhp
Torque: Whatever
Engine code: BHP

Joined: 07 Oct 2012
Posts: 12132

Location: In front of you, lol'ing

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

confusionhunter wrote:
Found it!
Baltic... Pah.... T shirt weather for the scots....

http://audisrs.com/about57807.html



 

_________________
PM me if you have a S4 FS, always looking for projects.
2002 B5 RS4 Noggy
2008 BMW 118d Daily slaaaag
2000 TT 225 Roadster (on going project)
1982 UR Quattro gem in the making
View user's profileSend private message
C J
Experienced


Car: RS4 B5
Power: 507
Torque: 741
Engine code: AZR

Joined: 16 Apr 2013
Posts: 3560

Location: Nottingham

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I attended two of these events and they were both fantastic. The second one was brilliant coupled with the 30 minute track taster.

It was a great shame there wasn't one this year. I actually spoke to graham regarding why one wasn't arranged. I believe it was down to people pissing about and 'possible' safety issues.

I suggested to graham that if he planned/arranged another one then he should set rules and guidelines down for attendees to which he liked the sound of. But unfortunately it never materialised.

I would defo be up for another one and I know of a fair few other forum members that would jump at another session there.

_________________
RnsE,Milltek,MRC Filter,034 SAI delete,034 hoses,Wagner coolers,Podi gauge,034 TFSI coil conversion,034 snub,034 rear ARB+brackets,B7 brakes,Tanoga SS,Nialls catless 3' dp's,413 pump,630's,DO water meth,MRC stage 3 with LC and FS.
View user's profileSend private message
Noggymike
Veteran


Car: 2002 B5 RS4
Power: 430 bhp
Torque: Whatever
Engine code: BHP

Joined: 07 Oct 2012
Posts: 12132

Location: In front of you, lol'ing

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

C J wrote:
I attended two of these events and they were both fantastic. The second one was brilliant coupled with the 30 minute track taster.

It was a great shame there wasn't one this year. I actually spoke to graham regarding why one wasn't arranged. I believe it was down to people pissing about and 'possible' safety issues.

I suggested to graham that if he planned/arranged another one then he should set rules and guidelines down for attendees to which he liked the sound of. But unfortunately it never materialised.

I would defo be up for another one and I know of a fair few other forum members that would jump at another session there.



I'd be in the daily slag this time just for the German rear wheel Whip! lol

_________________
PM me if you have a S4 FS, always looking for projects.
2002 B5 RS4 Noggy
2008 BMW 118d Daily slaaaag
2000 TT 225 Roadster (on going project)
1982 UR Quattro gem in the making
View user's profileSend private message
C J
Experienced


Car: RS4 B5
Power: 507
Torque: 741
Engine code: AZR

Joined: 16 Apr 2013
Posts: 3560

Location: Nottingham

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Noggymike wrote:
C J wrote:
I attended two of these events and they were both fantastic. The second one was brilliant coupled with the 30 minute track taster.

It was a great shame there wasn't one this year. I actually spoke to graham regarding why one wasn't arranged. I believe it was down to people pissing about and 'possible' safety issues.

I suggested to graham that if he planned/arranged another one then he should set rules and guidelines down for attendees to which he liked the sound of. But unfortunately it never materialised.

I would defo be up for another one and I know of a fair few other forum members that would jump at another session there.



I'd be in the daily slag this time just for the German rear wheel Whip! lol


You were in it last time you fool!
But then you'd have to be as you don't use the Noggy.  

_________________
RnsE,Milltek,MRC Filter,034 SAI delete,034 hoses,Wagner coolers,Podi gauge,034 TFSI coil conversion,034 snub,034 rear ARB+brackets,B7 brakes,Tanoga SS,Nialls catless 3' dp's,413 pump,630's,DO water meth,MRC stage 3 with LC and FS.
View user's profileSend private message
Noggymike
Veteran


Car: 2002 B5 RS4
Power: 430 bhp
Torque: Whatever
Engine code: BHP

Joined: 07 Oct 2012
Posts: 12132

Location: In front of you, lol'ing

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

C J wrote:
Noggymike wrote:
C J wrote:
I attended two of these events and they were both fantastic. The second one was brilliant coupled with the 30 minute track taster.

It was a great shame there wasn't one this year. I actually spoke to graham regarding why one wasn't arranged. I believe it was down to people pissing about and 'possible' safety issues.

I suggested to graham that if he planned/arranged another one then he should set rules and guidelines down for attendees to which he liked the sound of. But unfortunately it never materialised.

I would defo be up for another one and I know of a fair few other forum members that would jump at another session there.



I'd be in the daily slag this time just for the German rear wheel Whip! lol


You were in it last time you fool!
But then you'd have to be as you don't use the Noggy.


yeah but this time it will be on the track!

_________________
PM me if you have a S4 FS, always looking for projects.
2002 B5 RS4 Noggy
2008 BMW 118d Daily slaaaag
2000 TT 225 Roadster (on going project)
1982 UR Quattro gem in the making
View user's profileSend private message
Appo_Ryder
Knows a Bit


Car: S4 B5
Power: 340
Torque: 390

Joined: 02 Sep 2014
Posts: 170

Location: Nottingham

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm up for another wet grip day at Rockingham!

_________________
Twin forge 007's, decat's, full Milltek, RS4 brakes all round, RS4 smic's, APR Bipipe, Tfsi coil conversion, 034 intake kit, S8 18's, H&R roll bars front and back, RS2 drop links, Powerflex everywhere, Eibach springs, custom map.
View user's profileSend private message
Noggymike
Veteran


Car: 2002 B5 RS4
Power: 430 bhp
Torque: Whatever
Engine code: BHP

Joined: 07 Oct 2012
Posts: 12132

Location: In front of you, lol'ing

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mikey

Back to you boy

_________________
PM me if you have a S4 FS, always looking for projects.
2002 B5 RS4 Noggy
2008 BMW 118d Daily slaaaag
2000 TT 225 Roadster (on going project)
1982 UR Quattro gem in the making
View user's profileSend private message
mikey-s
Veteran



Joined: 11 Jun 2008
Posts: 7371

Location: Mars

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK,  spoke to DavidT,  and it looks like I've drawn the short straw...   I'll get with the guys at Rockingham and get dates & prices etc then get back to you all.   I believe they don't run the day if the temp is below 5 degrees,  so to be on the safe side we could be looking at March (ish).   Anyhoo,  I'll speak to them and get back to you all.

_________________
20v UR Quattro,  B5 S4,  B5 Tdi Avant
View user's profileSend private message
Display posts from previous:      
Post new topicReply to topic

Share |

 Jump to:   


View next topic
View previous topic
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum






Powered by phpBB phpBB Group



AudiSRS.com is not affiliated with Audi in any way. The Audi name and logos are registered trademarks of Audi
The content on this website has not been endorsed by Audi, nor has it been verified for correctness by AudiSRS.com.
All other logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owners.
The comments are property of their posters, all the rest are copyright by AudiSRS.com