AudiSRS.com
 Home  •  Forums  •  New Posts  •  Search  •  Classifieds  •  Insurance  •  Advertisers  •  Shop  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in   •  Join! (free)
 Anyone doing the Nurburgring this year? View next topic
View previous topic

Post new topicReply to topic
Author Message
mikey-s
Veteran



Joined: 11 Jun 2008
Posts: 7425

Location: Mars

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:12 am  Reply with quoteBack to top

james-Audidoctor wrote:
Mikey Dace and I are going to Spa the 23rd and 24th of oct ? with goldtrack it would be good to have you come along , getting the ferry from Hull.
we could also visit the ring ?


Hi James, that sounds very tempting. I've always wanted to do Spa, and to combine that with a Ring trip would be epic. Plus.... I'm off work all those dates.  Are you tracking on both days?  

_________________
20v UR Quattro,  B5 S4,  B5 Tdi Avant
View user's profileSend private message
lynchy
Experienced


Car: B5 RS4
Power: 490bhp
Torque: 517lbs/ft
Engine code: ASJ

Joined: 24 Apr 2008
Posts: 2807

Location: Kent

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Spa is one of the best tracks I've ever driven on ! Nurburgring is about an hour and a half away. The roads to the ring are amazing too !!

_________________
BLACK B5 RS4/ 3"MILLTEK/PSS9`s coilovers/H&R arbs/Brembo brakes/ 413 fuel pump/ LC and Flatshift/ MRC remap/ itg panel filter/ Wagner intercoolers
Ultra blue R26  (daily runabout)240bhp 270lbs/ft torque
Cube super elite hpc pro 29 MTB (keeping fit)
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
DavidT
AudiSRS Admin


Car: Silver B5 S4 Saloon
Power: 470 bhp
Torque: 490 ft/lbs

Joined: 18 Apr 2008
Posts: 11113

Location: Cheshire

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 11:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Party boat?
View user's profileSend private message
b3ndy
knowledgeable


Car: Nogaro S4
Power: MRC Stg2
Torque: MRC Stg2

Joined: 30 Jul 2011
Posts: 783

Location: Yeovil, Somerset.

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 10:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We're going over 16-20 September. Saturday to Wednesday, hopefully to take advantage of some of the quieter weekday evenings!

_________________
One Life... Live It. My thread: http://audisrs.com/about27277.html
View user's profileSend private message
james-Audidoctor
knowledgeable


Car: B5 S4 facelift
Power: 501 ps
Torque: 680 nm

Joined: 03 Jun 2008
Posts: 335

Location: Stockport

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 12:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

mikey-s wrote:
james-Audidoctor wrote:
Mikey Dace and I are going to Spa the 23rd and 24th of oct ? with goldtrack it would be good to have you come along , getting the ferry from Hull.
we could also visit the ring ?


Hi James, that sounds very tempting. I've always wanted to do Spa, and to combine that with a Ring trip would be epic. Plus.... I'm off work all those dates.  Are you tracking on both days?  


Yes I'm on track both days, I think Dave is only doing 1 day
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail
mikey-s
Veteran



Joined: 11 Jun 2008
Posts: 7425

Location: Mars

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 2:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Need to scrape some time together to put the B5 box back in the car, and sort a few other niggles as well, when I'm happy with it I'll get Spa booked if there's any places left.

_________________
20v UR Quattro,  B5 S4,  B5 Tdi Avant
View user's profileSend private message
Akis
knowledgeable


Car: Jaipur S4 Noggy RS4

Joined: 08 Jul 2012
Posts: 677

Location: London

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 2:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

mikey-s wrote:
Need to scrape some time together to put the B5 box back in the car, and sort a few other niggles as well, when I'm happy with it I'll get Spa booked if there's any places left.

You not happy with the B7 box Mikey?
View user's profileSend private message
mikey-s
Veteran



Joined: 11 Jun 2008
Posts: 7425

Location: Mars

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 3:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Akis wrote:
mikey-s wrote:
Need to scrape some time together to put the B5 box back in the car, and sort a few other niggles as well, when I'm happy with it I'll get Spa booked if there's any places left.

You not happy with the B7 box Mikey?


Not enough top speed, other than that it's a great conversion.

_________________
20v UR Quattro,  B5 S4,  B5 Tdi Avant
View user's profileSend private message
THERMT
knowledgeable


Car: B5 RS4

Joined: 06 Jan 2012
Posts: 284

Location: Egremont, Cumbria

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 4:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

mikey-s wrote:
Akis wrote:
mikey-s wrote:
Need to scrape some time together to put the B5 box back in the car, and sort a few other niggles as well, when I'm happy with it I'll get Spa booked if there's any places left.

You not happy with the B7 box Mikey?


Not enough top speed, other than that it's a great conversion.


Have you got any figures Mike out of interest? How are the ratios matched otherwise. What was your top speed?
View user's profileSend private message
mikey-s
Veteran



Joined: 11 Jun 2008
Posts: 7425

Location: Mars

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 10:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You have to be quick because it flies through the gears, which are much shorter than the B5, and top speed I'm not sure but it's probably bouncing off the limiter at 155 mph.  155 is still a hefty speed, but these cars are capable of so much more, so the B5 box is going back in.  Will be doing the Nurburgring at some point this year, and I really want to stretch it's legs!

_________________
20v UR Quattro,  B5 S4,  B5 Tdi Avant
View user's profileSend private message
RoGEK
Skilled


Car: '99 S4 Saloon
Power: 362.8ps
Torque: 561nm
Engine code: AGB

Joined: 30 Jan 2011
Posts: 1469

Location: The Netherlands

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I did see a few cars from the UK at the ring today.

Silver b5 s4 avant and a mingblue s4 saloon with fmic

_________________
Es gibt etwas, das noch mehr Spaß macht als ein Turbo. Zwei
- '99 Audi S4 Saloon LY7M MRC Mapped 362.8PS/561NM
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailMSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:      
Post new topicReply to topic

Share |

 Jump to:   


View next topic
View previous topic
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum






Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group



AudiSRS.com is not affiliated with Audi in any way. The Audi name and logos are registered trademarks of Audi
The content on this website has not been endorsed by Audi, nor has it been verified for correctness by AudiSRS.com.
All other logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owners.
The comments are property of their posters, all the rest are copyright by AudiSRS.com